2021 CAMPING RATES
Snow melt – April 30th
All sites $32.00 (price includes 3% tax)
May 1st – September 15th
$48.00 Water/power/sewer (reserved for stays 4 nights or longer)
(prices include 3% tax)
All sites have water and electricity and there is a dump station always available that overnight guests can use free of charge.
**We do not guarantee specific sites. We will always do our best to accommodate requests but do not promise placement in a specific site.**
September 16th – Closing
All sites $32 (price includes 3% tax)
Bathrooms with showers as well as laundry are open 24 hours. There is a change machine available.
Showers are operated with quarters. $2.00 for 4 minutes.
Laundry uses quarters. Washers are $2.50 and dryers $2.00. Laundry soap is available for sale.
For campers staying in the park there is no charge to use the dump station.
For customers not staying with us there is an $10.00 dump station fee.
CAMPGRPUND POLICIES: We have a few simple rules to ensure that everyone’s stay is safe and enjoyable.
- We have a community fire pit that is available to use at any time. Absolutely NO campfires in the dirt, on the ground at the sites. Please bring your own self contained grill or portable fire pit to have a campfire at your site. We do not sell fire wood.
- Speed limit in the park is 5MPH
- No ATV or 4-wheeler riding in the park. If you bring off road vehicles you can enter and exit the park to your site observing the 5 MPH speed limit. If the speed limit is not observed you will be asked to leave.
- Keep pets on leashes at all times, clean up after then and do not tie pets to the outside of vehicles if you are not there.
- Quiet hours 10pm – 7am
- Check in is 12 noon. Check out is 11am
Fill out the online Reservation form to secure your camp site at Talkeetna Camper Park.
(We use Hercules, a secured online booking system.)