2019 CAMPING RATES
**Please know that we are already booked full for the July 4th holiday. July 3rd – 7th.**
Snow melt – April 30th
All sites $32.00 (price includes 3% tax)
May 1st – September 17th
$48.00 Water/power/sewer (reserved for stays 4 nights or longer)
(prices include 3% tax)
All sites have water and electricity and there is a dump station always available that overnight guests can use free of charge.
September 18th – Closing
All sites $32 (price includes 3% tax)
Bathrooms with showers as well as laundry are open 24 hours. There is a change machine available.
Showers are operated with quarters. $2.00 for 4 minutes.
Laundry uses quarters. Washers are $2.50 and dryers $2.00. Laundry soap is available for sale.
For campers staying in the park there is no charge to use the dump station.
For customers not staying with us there is an $10.00 dump station fee.
CAMPGRPUND POLICIES: We have a few simple rules to ensure that everyone’s stay is safe and enjoyable.
- Absolutely NO campfires on the ground at the sites. Use of self contained grills is permitted. We have a community fire pit that is available to use at any time. We do not sell fire wood.
- Speed limit in the park is 5MPH
- No ATV or 4-wheeler riding in the park. If you bring off road vehicles you can enter and exit the park to your site observing the 5 MPH speed limit. If the speed limit is not observed you will be asked to leave.
- Keep pets on leashes at all times, clean up after then and do not tie pets to the outside of vehicles if you are not there.
- Quiet hours 10pm – 7am
- Check in is 12 noon. Check out is 11am
Fill out the online Reservation form to secure your camp site at Talkeetna Camper Park.
(We use Hercules, a secured online booking system.)